Wednesday 7 February 2007

Interesting People

There's nothing interesting going on in particle theory these days. Somebody realized, finally. Therefore our weekly Wednesday theory seminars have been postponed until better days. Instead, a new Wednesday seminar series has been launched, that goes under the name Interesting People. Today we had a talk entitled Demystifying Open Access. In the coming weeks we expect the invisible Mr. T. Walters, the bicycle choir and a man with a tape recorder up his nose (to be confirmed). If you can set bricks to sleep, give a cat influenza or have any other remarkable skills, don't hesitate to contact the organizers of the Wednesday seminar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I could be kind of interesting, but as I am allergic to having 16 ton weights dropped on me for failing to properly appreciate Jester sarcasm, I think I'll pass on your kind offer...

Anonymous said...

He wasn't interesting.